Friday, July 10, 2020

Looking for grace in all the wrong places

We can't expect to find the grace for something that hasn't even hit our life yet.  That's what makes worry such a tormenting tool of the enemy. He flashes a "what if this happens?" thought into our minds, and if we are not careful to take every thought captive as we are told to do in 2 Corinthians 10:5,  It becomes an argument or like the word says a high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God.  I don't know if anyone can relate to this but I'm just going to be real here and share what happens to me if I let myself get to that point.  I get stuck in my head looking for solutions to problems I don't even have, and in reality most likely won't. Wow, what an energy zappy that is!  But if the trouble does come you can rest assure in this truth my friends... nothing comes into the life of a believe that does not come with great grace. We cant look for tomorrows grace nor the next situations grace we might face if we haven't even arrived there yet.  Gods grace is sufficient when we are smack dab in the middle of our need for it.  So stop looking for grace in all the wrong places I promise you it will be there waiting for you with wide open arms when you need it.

PS. I think I'm naming my next dog Grace...better yet Great Grace. ;)

 


No comments:

Post a Comment