Monday, April 7, 2014

Because he was born

Today is Richard Birthday!  :D
And this day has become so precious to me.
I love celebrating that Richard was born, even though he now lives in heaven.
Because he was born I knew love that 
most people only dream of.
And that is why I will always celebrate my beloved.

So Richard my love…I know you’re having a wonderful Birthday …so I don’t even have to wish you that.
But I wanted to tell you...
I’m so glad you were born...I’m glad you were mine.
And before we see each other again,
I have some great adventures I need to go on 
with the Lord.
So keep cheering me on, because I know you’re more alive than ever!
And someday we will celebrate this day together 
once again.

Happy, Happy Birthday!
Love Lightning,
Anna


  

2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful post celebrating the beautiful life of your Richard. Happy Birthday Richard!!

    Hugs,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kim! I'm so glad to see how well your Dad is doing. I was over on @ your blog the other day but didn't comment because I was checking it out from my cell...and for some reason it's hard to comment from it. Tell him keep the good work up...we are all cheering him on!

      Delete