Friday, February 17, 2012

Our beautiful Destiny

We woke up this morning to fine that Destiny had past away suddenly in her sleep :( We always ask the Lord to take our dogs easily and that they don't suffer and he's always faithful to do that for them when it's there time. It's so much harder to lose one when we have to take them to the vet and have them put to sleep because they are so afraid. But I was still so shocked this morning to find her gone. In the middle of the night she woke me up to go out... something she doesn't do often and now I feel like it was her way of saying goodbye. I gave her a cookie and put her back to bed and she never made another peep. So I'm just going to remember her sweetness and thank Jesus for blessing our lives with a beautiful Destiny :)



No comments:

Post a Comment