Thursday, December 19, 2013

Warm snow

I took my little buddy Jasper in the studio with me today while I was getting ready for a shoot.  And being the hound that he is, it didn’t take him long to find the doggie toy I use during shoots to get puppy’s to look at the camera. He grabbed it and ran behind some props….the squeaker gave him away.

I love his little face when he realized I spied him…


We have had a lot of snow here over the last few weeks. So I’m guessing that’s why he chose to play in the fake fluffy snow of the studio…it’s just a warmer version of his dog yard to him…lol


6 comments:

  1. Oh Jasper, you sure made my Mommy's day so much better! Mommy spent all morning with Grandpa Bob in the hospital. He fell outside in his nighty exposing a full moon and then some and cut his hand and finger badly. He required 7 stitches, a finger brace, antibiotics and a good scolding from the Dr. for NOT using his cane or walker. Thank goodness Daddy was home to help pick him off the ground. Thank the good Lord for NO broken bones! He's getting on a plane Monday to go back to NY for the Holiday's. Mommy will take him back to the ER on Saturday for a recheck of the wound. (Mommy was right in the middle of baking when this happened.)

    Thanks for making Mommy smile this afternoon.

    Stay safe and warm my furend. Your snow is beautiful!

    Hugs,
    Lily Belle & Muffin (and Kim too!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just saw the post on your blog....barfffff. Oh my lord I'm so glad he is ok. Always an adventure!

      Delete
  2. Jazzy's too cute!! That warm snow looks a little like stuffing from a toy... I bet it was fun to dig and root in ;)

    Hugs,
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never thought of that but he must think it's stuffed dog guts heaven...lol Merry Christmas Anne!

      Delete
  3. Merry Christmas my friend! I'm hoping that you can find a little bit of peace in your heart this year. Sending you many hugs across the miles....

    Kim

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol....I just said pretty much the same thing to you on your blog....so dido kiddo! Hugs!

      Delete