Thursday, August 23, 2012

Seasons change.

I was so excited when I looked out my window and spotted this today…




















Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns. ~George Eliot 

I really do love Autumn!
It was even chilly enough this morning for our favorite sweatshirt.
I'm sure you can guess why <"( );::::::;~ 
However we will miss some of our summer friends.
The hummingbird is a wonder of migration. Every winter it makes an amazing journey. Some have been known to make a journey of 2500 miles or more, from Alaska to Central America. Because of it, the hummingbird is a symbol for accomplishing that which seems impossible. It will teach you how to find the miracle of joyful living from your own life circumstances.
- Ted Andrews
Like the hummingbird sipping nectar from every flower, I fly joyfully through my days, seeing beauty in everything.

I know sometimes we can look at autumn and see death… but I like to look at it as the very beginning stages of life. Because without the shedding of the old... new life can’t come forth.
This happened to be the song I was listening to as I was typing this blog…yes today I chose to see life 

4 comments:

  1. Oh beautiful! No signs at all here :(
    Nola

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww Nola....it's just around the corner I'm sure...hang on friend :)

      Delete
  2. Again, another post that makes us go Ahhhhhhhh.....

    A doxie sweatshirt on the little beauty just melted our hearts too.

    Hugs,
    Lily Belle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish they had that shirt in my size...hehhehe
      Thank you for all you Ahhhhhhh Lily :)

      Delete