Monday, April 9, 2012

Another Easter miracle


Easter dinner was all on me this year due to the fact the husband had to work.  That might not seem like a very big deal to some but to anyone that knows our family they know my dear husband does all the cooking….he tells me I’m in charge of the “pretty”...and  honestly for us that works.  Any dinner party’s we have Mr. husband wows everyone with his amazing cooking …and I’m the one who does my best to set a pretty table for all to enjoy it on.  This year it was only the two of us but I still wanted to celebrate. Easter… After all…. this was the day Jesus conquered death, hell and the grave…So we must celebrate it in style!
It turned out to be so much fun and made the time fly waiting for Mr. hubby to get home.
The menu was Fresh garden salad with home made dressing, roasted cabbage wedges, a medley of  seasoned peas, corn and carrots, mashed potatoes and a baked ham. 
and of course I still made sure it was all pretty :)





 Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. Whoever believes in me, though he die, yet shall he live. John 11:25
Thank you Jesus!




No comments:

Post a Comment