Friday, April 20, 2012

Foot Fetish Friday


I know I have this crazy fetish for photographing feet.  I look through the word of God and see so many scriptures in reference to feet. I think God delights in everything about us. Like parents with a new born baby.
Think about it we even get a copy of them stamped on a certificate. 

"How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of him that bringeth good tidings, that publisheth peace; that bringeth good tidings of good, that publisheth salvation; that saith unto Zion, Thy God reigneth!"
(Isaiah 52:7)
"Behold upon the mountains the feet of him that bringeth good tidings, that publisheth peace! O Judah, keep thy solemn feasts, perform thy vows: for the wicked shall no more pass through thee; he is utterly cut off."
(Nehum 1:15)
"My head with oil thou didst not anoint: but this woman hath anointed my feet with ointment."
(Luke 7:46)






 So maybe this fetish is a God thing after all. :) 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment