Friday, October 26, 2012

It's a jungle out there

What a 1lb puppy looks like after a morning walk in the wet grass. It’s like getting a walk and a bath all in one…hehehehehe.
I truly am amazed by the wonder of God’s creation more than ever. Maybe because I think a lot about heaven and what Richard must be experiencing.  When I look around at the things I enjoy here on earth I often wonder... what does that look like in heaven?
Earth is a reflection of heaven. I heard someone say it like this…”In Genesis God says he planted a garden…well where do you think he got the seeds from?”   If puppies are this cute on a fallen earth …how awesome must they be in heaven!  I can’t image them being more perfect then they already are.  Like this puppy…that in her world 3 inch grass is a jungle… we only have one perceptive now.  Oh but one glorious day we will see in full!
Now we see things imperfectly, like puzzling reflections in a mirror, but then we will see everything with perfect clarity. All that I know now is partial and incomplete, but then I will know everything completely, just as God now knows me completely. 1 Corinthians 13:12

3 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful picture! Yes, it is a jungle out there for sure, but we know with your love and guidance Little Ricky is going to turn out to be one confident and smart little dog.

    Hugs,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww Kim I hope I can be half as good for her as she is for me. :)

      Delete
  2. I have faith in you! You're gonna be an awesome Mom to Little Ricky. After all, she is Heaven sent....

    ReplyDelete