Saturday, October 27, 2012

Peter Pan

I have seen many little dogs that have what they call “big dog syndrome”. Which is a small dog with a big dog attitude… however Jebbo is the first dog I have known that has “little dog syndrome”. He just doesn't want to grow up.
He is so determined to fit in places he just doesn’t really fit…but somehow he makes it work.
Well I guess if he is Peter Pan then this must be his little Tinkerbell …hehehehe


That is Little Ricky trying out her new ferret harness. It's the only thing I could find that fit her.


And of course the child in me can't talk about Peter Pan without posting my favorite Peter quotes :D

You know that place between sleep and awake, the place where you can still remember dreaming? That’s where I’ll always love you. That’s where I’ll be waiting.
So come with me, where dreams are born, and time is never planned. Just think of happy things, and your heart will fly on wings, forever, in Never Never Land!
The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it.

Think of all the joy you'll find when you leave the world behind.



 

6 comments:

  1. We love your Peter Pan posting today. Brings back so many magical memories of watching the movie with my Mom when I was a child. What I wouldn't do to turn back the hands of time...

    Hugs,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear ya girl...turn them back or turn them ahead really fast so we can go home and be reunited with the ones we love and miss so dearly :) Wish we could do either or!

      Delete
  2. So glad your back. Ive been worried about you. Love your new little lovebug. Okay so if it couldn't be a new dachshund a yorkie is just as sweet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you anonymouse....that warmed my heart. It's nice to know people miss you :)

      Delete
  3. Wow, Jebbo is good at squishing himself into places! Quite impressive! Both he and his "Tinkerbell" Ricky are simply adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh my heart went moosh when I played the video. I used to have Ferrets so I was like ooooh she is TEENY when I read that. What a precious baby!!

    XoXo's
    Sarah & le Weens
    http://doxiejibberish.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete