Saturday, July 6, 2013

Windows

People everywhere love windows ~Bill Gates






Ok, so maybe literal windows is not what Bill Gates meant by that quote.  However for me it fits. I love windows! If I could have a house of all windows I would.  These shots are the view from the windows in my studio.  When I was finished putting the last coat of paint on it I just stood there and cried.  One because I’m living my dream and two because I’m living my nightmare simultaneously.

But as I started looking through each window I felt the windows of my heart opening up to take in all the beauty God has surrounded me with….and I wiped my tears and snapped theses pictures. Yes when God shuts a door all He has to do for me is give me a window….and it doesn’t even have to be open. 

There comes a time in a man’s life when to get where he has to go…if there are no doors or windows he walks through a wall. ~ Bernard Malamud

No comments:

Post a Comment