Monday, September 23, 2013

No it's not a yard sale....keep driving peeps

We don’t only spring clean here at the ranch we fall clean....and this week is power wash and stain the porch week…YIPPY!

However... Miss.Glory’s not to thrilled…


….she doesn’t understand why everything is out on the lawn like we are having a yard sale. Hehehe


Well, I just want to say a big thank you to my son-in-love for taking on this job for me.
He is such a blessing to his crazy Mama….I don’t know what I would do without him!
I love you Kevin!


4 comments:

  1. Mom said she feels like she lives in a yard sale at times!
    stella rose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe when we feel that way we should just start pricing things....lol

      Delete
  2. Let's see what's out on your lawn that I wanna buy...... Love the bird bath and bird house..... Love the Adirondack chair...... OK guys, back the truck up and load it carefully!

    Son-In-Love (what a great term) Kevin is really going to town there. Way to go Kevin!!

    It's all gonna be OK Glory. Don't you worry your pretty little head off. Before you know it, it will be back to normal.

    Hope your weather holds out for you. Ours here is turning very quickly.

    Hugs,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness I miss you!....I feel like we haven't chatted enough on blogville. I have been so crazy busy and I know everything you are dealing with. But I just wanted you to know I think and pray for you often even when I don't get a chance to get on blogville to tell you.

      Someone shared a link on my facebook ….but it won’t let me post it here….it’s a youtube video …I’m sure if you put this in search you can find it

      Be Thou My Vision Hymn - Acapella Arrangement

      This verse is not in the rendition so I'm going to share it here.

      Be Thou my battle Shield, Sword for the fight;
      Be Thou my Dignity, Thou my Delight;
      Thou my soul’s Shelter, Thou my high Tower:
      Raise Thou me heavenward, O Power of my power.

      It just reminds me God is the one fighting our battles!
      Hugs my Friend!

      Delete