Sunday, September 1, 2013

September mourn


I know how hard it was for me the first day of August. 
It being the month Richard passed away.
And today as the calendar turns to September 1st.   I think about the victims of 9/11 and the loved ones left behind by that tragedy.
So many I know must still mourn.
And if you are reading this, and you are one of them.
I just want you to know I remember!

The night that Richard went home to Jesus.
I did something some may find bizarre.
However I found great comfort in it.
I danced before the Lord and worshiped Him.

So as I listened to this silly Neil Diamond song that was playing in my head when I woke up this morning. 

“September morn”

This is how my heart hears the lines …

"September mourn….we’ll dance until the night becomes a brand new day…" 



I'm still dancing Lord...I'm still dancing. :)

2 comments:

  1. And you keep on dancing Anna and don't ever stop!

    Hugs,
    Kim

    Happy Spring to you and the pack :)

    ReplyDelete