Friday, July 17, 2020

So what is your intentions?



In many different situations in my life I have asked people that question.  But today I think was the first time I ever looked at God and said “So what is your intentions?” Honestly no human that’s even involved in my situation could answer that. I find often we think that people or the actions of people are what’s creating a disturbance in our life... But what if it’s really the hand of God trying to get something to us, through us or even out of us?  Now I can’t say I got a big answer from the Lord but I really still believe that was a significant question and I know He’s going to answer it... because there was something about asking Him that question that put great peace in my heart...it really put all the balls in He court and put my focus on you’re the one that’s really in control of everything concerning me and I can trust your intentions God.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment