Saturday, July 18, 2020

There's an abundance of valuables in dead places

Remember yesterday when I asked God “So what are your intentions?” Well ouch! He showed me! Wouldn’t it be wonderful to be as perfect as we like to make ourselves look on social media.  Oh but God!  When we let Him open up our heart and reveal the issues inside of us it can be pretty raw and painful... and I never ugly cried so much in my life!  However, the God who corrects us is also is the God who comforts us.  And His word says He corrects those whom He loves.  And then He brought me to this lovely scripture and spoke this to my heart.  

2 Chronicles 20:25...(I know, I’ve been parked here all week.... oh such treasures!!!!)

“When Jehoshaphat and his people came to take away their spoils they found among them an abundance of valuables on the dead bodies,”.  

This is what the Lord spoke to my heart... "There’s an abundance of valuables in dead places... where things look hopeless or things don’t look like there’s any possibility God says, there’s treasure in that... there’s valuables in that... there's an abundance of My grace in that.... go and collect the spoils! ” Remember the cross didn’t look like victory....and He's still rolling stones!

 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the ability to take complex issues and explain them in a simple and accessible way. Simply log into your preferred gambling website to play hundreds of slots games, craps, blackjack and roulette.

    ReplyDelete