Friday, August 16, 2013

You melt me with your (smile)

So many people ask me “how is Jasper?”.  Especially people who really knew the special bond Jasper and Richard had.

And well like they say... a picture’s worth a thousand words…


Jazzy has found his own way of adapting to the loss of Daddy.
I call it squeak therapy.


He will do this many, many times a day. He just hangs on my bed and squeaks his blue puppy to his heart’s content.
I often hear him from across the house and for some reason it has become a peaceful sound to me.
Maybe I should start some squeak therapy...seems to really be working for Jasper.  :)

6 comments:

  1. My mom says we are her touch therapy...cos everytime she comes home from work she pets and touches us and it calms her down. I may have to start charging her a little more treats.
    stella rose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your kind of therapy is priceless to your mommy I'm sure :)

      Delete
  2. I am so thrilled that Jasper is doing so well and is adapting. As you know, we went through it with Muffin when Mom died and it is heart-breaking. They just don't understand. She still runs and looks for Mom every time we go back to the Florida house. Then she will settle down.

    I bet that Muffin and Jasper would be great pals. They would probably sit for hours together and swap stories about the one's who loved them so much!!

    Give him a BIG kiss from me and tell him we are all so very proud of him for handling life so well.

    Hugs,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jazzy loved his big kiss..I gave him a cookie also and said it was from you. So you made points over here lady...lol
      I'm sure he and Muffin would be fast and furious besties...just like us :)

      Delete
  3. Oh Jazzy! It's so good to see his smile! Squeak therapy....that's awesome :)

    Hugs,
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel the same way Anne when I see him roaming around the yard and being a content little Doxie again. Makes me smile too. :)

      Delete