Saturday, July 21, 2012

You only live once...

But if you do it right once is enough.




Some may call it...
old age...
I call it...


I love researching our family genealogy. I have found so many family members I would love to have known better, this Great Uncle being one of them. I would love to ask him what it was like to know this beautiful woman. I hope to live my life in such a way that the next generations will find some value in it and want to remember me. With this age of technology and things like blogging it has become much easier to leave your story. My prayer is somehow, someday when I’m long gone my life will still be impacting my family linage in a positive way.
Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat.
~Mother Teresa

2 comments: