Friday, March 29, 2013

Busy, busy, busy...


Yes we have lots and lots going on this busy Easter weekend….but we could not pass up the chance to say hello to our friends and give you some puppy, eye candy. 


 These are some Florabella Photoshop actions I have been having fun with






 I call this one “Lost in the mail” hehehehe


Great for your Facebook cover photo J


Wouldn’t you love to find her in your Easter Basket!


And what’s great about this candy, is it doesn’t make you fat. LOL
Have a blessed day everyone!
Anna and the Pack


3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I want them all to show up on my doorstep this Easter! Amazing that you had such cooperative little pup's during the photo shoot. How many treat's did you have to bribe them with? Ah, who cares.... It was worth it!!

    Hugs,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are so cooperative...I guess they are just surrendered to the fact that this is just all part of being able to get a treaty...in this house anyway...lol

      Delete