Thursday, March 7, 2013

C/O Heaven


I will fulfill my vows to the Lord in the presences of all His people. Precious (important and no light matter) in the sight of the Lord is the death of His saints (His loving ones) Psalm 116:14-15



My Beloved Richard,



I’m still holding you close my beloved, even though you are on the other side of eternity.


Love Lightning
Your Beloved,
Anna




My Beloved Jesus
Richard and I believed the day we married we not only made covenant vows with one another but also with you.
And since Richard is now home I’m sending this card 
C/O Heaven
Tell him I miss his kisses.
But I’m so glad you can still kiss me with the kisses of your mouth my Beloved King Jesus!

             

Take me away
Take me away
Take me away
Take me away with you…lets hurry…let the King bring me into His chamber…

I love the Song of Solomon in the bible…that’s where the lyrics come from in this song.
The night Richard and I got married we read it to each other.
Now I read it to Jesus…because it is the most beautiful picture of His love for His bride. 


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Anna! I'm in tears reading your post. I wish I knew the right words to say to you right now. But I'm not too sure there are any. So please just know I'm right here keeping you in my thoughts.

    Hugs,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kim thank you so much....sometime no words are the right words. Says more then you know :)

      Delete