Monday, November 5, 2012

Updates and Pup Cakes

I received these wonderful update photos of Daisy May. A dog I believed was going to be my next therapy dog …but God had other plans for her.  God does that often …he just lets me be part of his great adventures in getting a dog to their forever home.  Getting theses pictures today and having Little Ricky in my life reminds me why I love what I do.  I must say I lost my passion for everything in my life right after Richard went home to Jesus.  Don’t get me wrong I love my dogs but everything even the care of them became mechanical and I am just now starting to feel things come back to life in my heart. I’m starting to really enjoy my pack of misfit dogs once again…and this crazy life that’s all mine…lol. 

The Icing on the cake was a text I received from my daughter with this photo attached...  
It’s a Little Ricky cake... almost as sweet as her ;) A friend of hers made it from being inspired by one of Ricky's photos. Didn’t she do a beautiful job?! I squealed with delight when I saw it…and informed them at once I was going to blog about it. “Giggle”
As silly nilly as all theses things may seem to others they help me heal…and for that I am thankful! J
 

No comments:

Post a Comment