Monday, February 18, 2013

There isn't enough wordle's

This was sent to me yesterday from a dear friend whose husband shared a word at my husband’s memorial service…along with this note of explanation.
Hey lady! I was cleaning this weekend and came across the piece of paper that Irbert wrote on while he was gathering his thoughts of Rich before his memorial service. I put the words into a "wordle" for you to look back on from time to time.  We miss Rich and talk of him often around here.
Hope to see you soon! Love you!
Mari

Isn’t that the most precious thoughtful gesture?


These peeps are like our own children… the love we have for them both is immense.
In fact Irbert lived with us for 2 years as he was getting ready to go into medical school. Which he is now through... and we are so proud of our doctor son and the lovely wife God has blessed him with J
I know one of the greatest moments of joy my husband had was when he stood in at Irbert’s white coat ceremony the day he was entering into medical school.   I just found photos of that recently and was thinking how honored and proud Richard was of this man we have come to think of as our own son. 



This ceremony was also the day we met his beautiful wife to be Mari.



 These pictures are their engagement photos (I did not take). However the person that did captured them so beautifully. But as beautiful as they both are on the outside they are that and even more on the inside. As you can tell from Mari’s thoughtfulness.

I love you guys!
And yeah you better get your butts home for a visit soon! LOL 

2 comments:

  1. I have never heard of a Wordle before but I love it! That is something I would print out and frame.

    I can see why you're so proud of Irbert. Heck, I don't know him but I'm proud of him too for tackling medical school! Him and Mari make a beautiful couple.

    Hugs,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I just told my daughter I was going to have it framed. It is the neatest idea :)
      Thank you for your kind words for our Peeps...we love them so much!

      Delete