Wednesday, January 2, 2013

The God of All Comfort.

I stinking love Lil Ricky soooo much!
She is the sweetest, cuddliest, silliest, nuttiest, feistiest little dog I’ve ever owned …I can sit and watch her for hours. I’m really beginning to believe she is a piece of Richard in a fur ball…lol. One of my dear friends puts it best. She said “Why are we all shocked God is comforting you with a dog?”
She is however good for scaring the stew out of me about once a day. She can find the darndest places to curl up and go to sleep.  We were at the vet last week and she's still so very tiny…just over 2 lbs. I think our field rats are bigger.
  But this last time she really got me. I knew I had gated her in the bathroom ....which meant there wasn't a lot of places to hide...so when I couldn't find her I was really starting to freak out. Till I took a closer look in her toy box ...
Yup that's the little stinker all curled up with her toy friends... snoozing away! 
You looking for me Mom?

May the God of all comfort, comfort you in your own unique way today J

No comments:

Post a Comment