Monday, January 21, 2013

Treasures of darkness

Last night I just had to pull over in my car and watch the sun go down because it was just so breathtaking.

 I’m going to call this angels wings. 



And just as I thought the God show was over …this flock of geese took flight. 
How often at the point of darkness, when we think all is lost, are we really about to take flight?
When we think the sun has set on all our dreams and plans God is saying…no I’m going to teach you how to find the treasures in the darkness. 


I will give you the treasures of darkness, riches stored in secret places, so that you may know that I am the Lord, the God of Israel, who summons you by name.
Isaiah 54:3


It was a beautiful God moment for me…as my little buddy slept curled up on my lap.
How awesome it always is when we stop in the middle of our busyness and allow God to show us His splendor.
  I drove away in the dark feeling completely refreshed. :)



3 comments:

  1. Anna, I so look forward to your blogs, they always inspire me ! Thank You ! God Bless You! Donna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweetheart so glad you stopped by :) HUGS!

      Delete
  2. What a beautiful sight to behold and that skyline is amazing! Your passage is very fitting. I'm so glad to hear that it refreshed you. That makes me happy :)

    Hugs,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete