Saturday, September 15, 2012

My Therapy


I have been spending time up at my friends stable photographing her horses, cleaning stalls and today I even started riding again. I haven’t since I was a young girl. I can’t tell you what therapy this is for me. I think this quote actually says it best. 
“There is something about the outside of a horse that is good for the inside of a man.”   ~Winston Churchill


I Feel like this horse read my soul

He is a bit of a wild child...

I’m always draw to the wild ones. The ones that are just socially not always correct. I can so relate to that...lol
 The rest are just some of my favorite shots I want to post for my Jewel J Thank you for just letting me invade your world my dear friend.


4 comments:

  1. Such beautiful creatures! I'm so glad that you are getting some pleasure back in your life. Sounds like great therapy.

    Kim

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kim...My husband would be so happy with the joy this brings me. He aways wanted everything good for me :)

      Delete
  2. I totally agree with Kim! I love horses..the chocolate colored one is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures...publish a calendar we these pica Chicane!

    ReplyDelete