Thursday, December 6, 2012

A quarter of a century ago…

 I held my precious daughter in my hands for the very first time.  :)



Today I don’t only get the delight of celebrating that glorious day but to also celebrate what an amazing woman she has become. I am so proud to be her Mama. She is the joy of my life and so wise beyond her years. And even though she will always be my little girl she is also my dearset friend.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAR SHARAYAH!  
May your year be blessed with PEACE and JOY and may every good and wonderful blessing of God chase you down and overtake you!
And if that isn’t enough to celebration I also get to celebrate my baby is having a BOY!!!!!!!! 
World meet Waylon Mark
He is our miracle from heaven
and
this little man has stolen my heart!
I weep with joy when I look at this!
Ok now I need to go…I only have 4 months to shop! LOL

2 comments:

  1. Wishing your daughter a VERY Happy Birthday!

    And to see little Waylon Mark waving at you, how precious is that!!

    Hugs,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete