Monday, December 17, 2012

You might be a redneck if...

… you dress your Yorkie like one…lol
Shannie and I laughed so hard at this picture this weekend. To us she looks like one of the Chipmunks!  
I hope that starts your week off with a smile.
We had a wonderful joy filled weekend. Shannie was in the Christmas play at church.
She also did a special dance number with her bff. 
I took a a gazillion pictures …image that!
But I have to say the ones I will treasure the most are these next two.

This is a glimpse of the face Shannie was making because she was having a wardrobe malfunction.
What I love the most about these is they capture what I so adore about children.  They are not out to impress anyone.
And if their undies are riding up their butt they are going to take care of it no matter who's watching or snapping pictures...lol
 I laughed as hard at these as I did "Ricky the redneck chipmunk".
She will too until I'm still whip 'em out when she's a teenager... hahahahahahaha!




1 comment: