Saturday, December 22, 2012

Diamonds are a girl's best friend

 Yesterday I saw the most brilliant thing …I am now calling "diamond snow". I wish I could have photographed it but I just wasn’t able to.  It was the way the falling snow was sparkling through the spotlight that made it look like diamonds were falling from the sky.  It was so breathtaking! Only thing I was able to capture was a snowflake after it landed.   

So I Googled the words "diamond snow" and found this Japanese video….I have no clue what they are saying but it has glimpses of diamond snow...and they even called it diamond snow!  And their reaction was pretty much the same as mine....I was oohing and awing and snapping pictures at the same time.
           

There are scriptures that use the word snow to describe the Lord….
Daniel 7:9
"As I looked, "thrones were set in place, and the Ancient of Days took his seat. His clothing was as white as snow; the hair of his head was white like wool. His throne was flaming with fire, and its wheels were all ablaze.

Matthew 28:3
His appearance was like lightning, and his clothes were white as snow.

Revelation 1:14
His head and hair were white like wool, as white as snow, and his eyes were like blazing fire.

Now when I read them I see Diamond Snow J

2 comments:

  1. Your picture turned out very nice! What a sight that must have been to see.

    I like the guys camera in the video!

    Hugs,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear. And all us Nikon peeps will forgive him for shooting Canon...lol

      Delete