Thursday, December 20, 2012

Hark who goes there?

Last night I heard some commotion going on in the dog yard after I let them out. When I went to see what was up I found Timmy with this blanket stuck on him like boy wonders cape.


Of course the first thing I did was ran and got my camera.

Oh but trust me he had the last laugh.
Because I really did have one heck of a time getting the stinking thing off him… He had himself so spooked that every time I tried to help him he would freak and run …which caused the other dogs to chase the caped wonder around the yard... because they thought it was some new game we were playing.
 Finally I was able to free him… only after running around the muddy, wet, slippery yard like a nitwit. Thank you Jesus the dogs can’t take pictures of me!


I know that was another episode for the hubby.

1 comment:

  1. Timmy, just what the heck did you do to your blankie? Goodness, you DO look like Superman.

    Next time you get stuck, give us a call. We promise NOT to grab the camera first :)

    After all the running around I did today, you just made my day.

    Hugs,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete