Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas Morning...

Wait... first I have to back up a little and share something with you about Christmas Eve.
I spent the evening home alone and for the first time in many years it started to snow. I was standing outside like a little kid letting the snowflakes fall on my face and I heard in my heart….”Richard asked me to send this to you.”  I got so excited for a second but then thought ok that’s just my head….but a few minutes later I got a text from a friend that said “It’s snowing sweets just for you!”  Yep….I bawled like a baby.  I’m really beginning to believe God likes to text….LOL
Well that was my Christmas Eve…this morning I awake to this beautiful sunrise coming through the snowy trees
I’m calling this shot
“Christmas Morning Glory”

So like every good little kiddie on Christmas morning I opened my gifts...
Do you think maybe God is trying to tell me something? lol
All those gift were perfect and I love them….but one gave me so much JOY.  I was told that God handpicked theses gift for me. So at one point as I was opening them I asked God …“Lord if you handpicked these can one please tell me something about the future you have for me.”  Just as I got the words out I opened the gift subscription to "Digital Photo"… again…I bawled like a baby.  When your whole world falls apart I can’t tell you how important it is to hear hope for your future. You hang on to it with every ounce of your being. It becomes you lifeline in the dark. And what a blessing it is to have people that allow God to use them to speak this hope into your life!
My greatest Joys are not things....it's the friendships the love and sometimes even the tears behind the gifts that bring me the greatest
JOY!
So I pray everyone of you are having a Chrismas filled with JOY
But most of all I just want to say...
Happy
Birthday
To
My
Sweet
JESUS!
I love you!
Tell Richard thank you for the snow and that I love him too....Hope to see you both soon....because that is going to be the fullness of  JOY for me!
 Your beloved Anna



2 comments:

  1. Love your shot of snow! We had tornadoes on Christmas morning. Your pictures remind me of an older book called Joy In The Morning. I pray that every morning gives you more joy and a reason to keep going. Been following your blog for awhile and just want you to know that I think you are such a strong woman but I know that strength comes from God above! Love and hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well hello! Thank you so much for letting me know you're out there...that always makes my day! I hope you had no damages from tornadoes...I saw that on the weather channel....crazy stuff!
      I think I'm going to rename that shot..."Joy In The Morning"
      I just like that! I agree our strength comes from the Lord. And that's what I say to people...you are just seeing the word in action...because it says when we are our weakest He is the strongest! :) God bless you and love and hugs right back at ya!

      Delete